Monday, March 5, 2007

I am on line and ready to blog


This is my first blog. I am going to be a digitally competent teacher of ancient studies. It will be an exciting exercise presenting ancient women to the modern students using this technology.

I have always had a love of the ancient world. It started with a fascination of Egypt and has continued on to a love affair with Byzantium. My family and I are keen travellers and yes ,we do visit ruins. Fortunately my family also have an interest in the past and we enjoy experiencing the past together, whenever time and budget allows. This is a photo of Stonehenge that my son took when we were in Engand at the time of the London bombings. We managed to escape to the countyside and ponder the ancient stories of Britain amid the chaos of the modern world. I would suspect nothing much has changed!!!!!

No comments: